Leanne joined Bartons in 1995 and was appointed a Director in 2001. Leanne is a superannuation specialist. She attends to the requirements of many self managed superannuation funds (SMSFs), as well as superannuation strategy at all stages, including establishment, accumulation, transition to retirement, and benefit payments.
Leanne consults to many larger family group clients in a wide range of industries including transport, tourism, construction, medical, real estate and pharmacy.
Leanne specialises in:
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Superannuation legislation, regulations, law and practice.
- Superannuation administration, tax compliance and asset protection.
- Wealth creation via Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Taxation Consulting.
- Estate Planning.
- Business Establishment and Restructuring Advice.
- Capital gains taxation.
Leanne’s spare time is taken up largely as a taxi driver and netball mum for her teenage daughter.